jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

The Last Semmester and the new one

The last semester was less difficult than I expected, but even so it was a little bit hard. I had three curricular subjects, plus one sport, a CFG, and one cultural-artistic subject. About this current semester I expect a academic load harder than the previous one, because I have six curricular subjects with English subject, in short I have seven student courses, I think it will be a easy thing if I organize better. The matters of the subjects are about anthropological and archaeological basic topics and one of them is about psychology. When I am studying I would like to learn the matters with a positive attitude. Nowadays I think the career is not very entertaining, but most of these matters have at least topics interesting to me. Other kind of things I consider interesting to say is the new buildings of the campus, they have big rooms and a better acoustics, although  the construction still are not finished

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I think that your last semester was very hard, I could not take so many subjects, but I hope you had fun in your CFG at least.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar