jueves, 12 de septiembre de 2013

The beach that I would like to be now

I like the beach of the city Antofagasta, capital of the second region of Chile, in the north of this country, at its coastal. I have gone to this beach twice in my life, the first when I was a child around 6 to 7 years old, and second when I was 16 years old, and in this moment I enjoyed the temperature of the water in this beach, because I think it is warmer than the temperature of water in the beaches of the center regions of Chile like Viña del Mar's beach and other near to this place. When I was in Antofagasta's beach I bathed in the sea until the evening, swimming and doing things that you only can do in water as well as ride out the waves.

The landscape of this beach is not so idyllic like the beaches of the Caribbean countries since the sand on the ground is not white as the light sand on other places, neither the colour of water is as clear as turquoise sea on these foreign beaches, but in comparison to the other shores in national areas I chose the Antofagasta's shore with its warm beach. One thing about this place is that it was built with human workforce, at least the marine buttress of this beach, and the coastal is a building of the construction activity and plans of the administrative authorities of the town. 
In summary I recommend this beach to spend the holidays in a place of Chile

1 comentario:

  1. I never visited Antofagasta but I hope one day I can visit it! Great post! bye!

    ResponderEliminar