The experience of having a blog has been very new to me. I never had one before, at first It was a bit difficult to me to get used to this technology specially editing and posting the blog entries. I have never been a person who is interested in social media such facebook or blogs, to me using the computer is more learning tool and for finding music and movies. But now I have found the beauty of having a blog, to me is very interesting to be able to express whatever you want, and if you want to say something no matter if someone will eventually read. In this media you can be and you can became who ever you want.
So far my experience with the blog towards english has been fine because I learned to use the blog and it was helpful to develop written fluency but some topics were not interesting to me, specially the technology devices, this one has been redundant. I liked the topic we talked about pets, favourite band and a free topic: myths; this topics are more interesting because express your tastes in real life, personally I am not interested to write blog, maybe later in life or when I have to say something to the community, however if I become expert in some area of study I would like to share my knowledge with people to they be able to understand more about of what I comunicate.
Max! you know? it was very nice to meet you, really and I wanna say that I think you got a lot to tell, for example, you can talk about when you lived on Valdivia jajaja ;)
ResponderEliminarWell, as you say that you dont like facebook or those kind of things, I think I will never see you again (so dramatic) jaja but I repeat, I think you are a ver nice person even when I didn't got to know you very well.
well, greetings! see you later!:) pancha
Good post! You have a good level, but have to practice more and do not feel so afraid to speak!
ResponderEliminarKeep on working like that!
Cheers!
Good Post! Try not to be afraid of speaking and you'll see how your english will improve! keep working like that!
ResponderEliminarRegards