sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

The Pets



 I like the pets because they are very friendly, generally these are faithful and loving.  
 I had three Choroy parrots, two St. Bernard dogs and many hamsters when I was a child. The dogs and parrots were one more member of my family because they were very loved and we took care them.
 The dog's names are Arnold and Silver, the first was the father and the other was the son, Arnold lived elevens years and was very brave but also he was very affectionate and I believe he was the most beautiful St. Bernard dog I have ever seen, he died five years ago. The son, Silver, was very fast and athletic, he was a very nice pet because he liked run and play with us (my family), he died four years ago.


When I was a kid (around 10 years old) I had three parrots, named Pipo, Pepa and Piñon. I really enjoied playing with them, and we used to released them on our backyard for them to fly freely for the neighborhood, we called them with whistle and they used to comeback to their cages. Suddenly one day we called them but they never cameback, because I was little couldn`t understand why they  ran away, after seven years living with my family.
 
After the loss of the parrots my father bought hamters and one of them was pregnant eventualy I had many hamsters in arow it was a bit difficult and challenging but I give four to my friends an I ended up with six I raised and trained them to do some tricks. When years passed, they got very old and eventualy died after four years they were all gone by its natural cycle. 
 Since then I don't own any pet, because takes too much time and dedication.  




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario