The PC is my best tool.
My favourite piece of technology is the computer because it is very useful. I use the computer since I was 8 years old, and the first use I gave it was to play the games on it. Then I used this one to study and learn and read information and topics of my interest.
During my life the computer has had differents purposes, when I was a kid the main goal it was for enterteining because I used to play many videogames, when I was a teenager the purpose changed, It was for enterteining and educational, I was able to do my homework throw the internet, download movies before they were released in Chile, and I was able to download music in MP3 format and transfer information to my friends and other people.
Nowdays
I like to read the news such radio cooperativa website, and I like download music from differents freesites, also I like to listen to music on the online radio. And I download books from literature to comics books and interesting information, also I used for my studies mainly Microsoft Office to Power Point presentation, and write homework essays and projects the teacher gives me and recently I’ve been discovering the blogger world for the English class.

I like the computer too, the computer it's a very useful objetc! PC RULeS
ResponderEliminar