This is not my own or about me, because I don't have any uploaded picture of myself in the internet, however I found the next picture:
This landscape, wich I don't know and I don't know where it is, somehow reflects what I think about the power of Nature and its elements in its biggest expression.
I have a big admiration to every different expression of earth. They are no more that a simple form of respect and perhaps fear that earth evokes me, wich makes me think about the small and insignificant that we are as human beings in relation to earth's power. Althought everything I have said about how I feel about the earth there is no much concience in humanity, thus men's stubborn nature thinks its capable of controlling the differents expressions of the planet and every live creature, it is no more than a false idea or better said an ilusion that any time it might collapse.
To finish this I would like to say: let to reflect in harmony with Nature.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario