jueves, 12 de diciembre de 2013

A memorable experience: The Metal Fest 2013

Hello, This post is the last of the year, although I am happy for this reason, the topic in this case is very interesting to me, because I like much to listen live music and the atmosphere of a concert. In this year I have been in a few concerts,  I remember about three: Black Sabbath, Alice In Chains, and The Metal Fest 2013. I have to say that all of them were very good experiences, and they had a quite defined live sound. If I have to choose one this is the last, because it was a special occasion to hear many different and important international bands of Rock and Metal music. In this opportunity I could to listen classic icons like Twisted Sister, a pioneer in the Heavy Metal history, Sodom one of the first bands of european Trash Metal, Carcass and Morbid Angel who have defined the sound of extreme styles such as Death and Grindecore genres. The site where the festival took place was Movistar Arena, which has a good acoustic and capacity to this kind of cultural events. This festival lasted two days, in April saturday 13th and sunday 14th, so the audience had long time to see many shows and different bands, it was the centre of meeting to metalheads and black t-shirts guys. The first day I went with a friend who didn't know so much about this kind of music, and it was funny to see him wearing ordinary clothes among the black mass, and the next day I got together with a classmate of the university and his friends, so I had a good time with them. It was special for me because I could see many important musical bands for me, and I listened to shows that I thought I could never live.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario