jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013
One thing I like very much: The music
Hello, I am Maximiliano anew, this time the post I have to write is about a free topic that it would be interesting to me for show to others. Well, several matters I like to talk, but one of the most I am interested is about something I enjoy very much, this is about the music. I like listen to music in many moments, at everywhere and alone or with someone. I think the music is something very important to the people and even in the develop to the humankind, because it is a expression of the feelings of a person, a society, a particular culture or a global community. It is a activity of artists who dedicate to compose score, play instruments and/or sing letters of songs, but the common people too can enjoy and contribute to the musical creation through their activities, works and life histories, which inspire or are source of life for themes in which it creates music. Well, I have written much about my ideas of music and its value to our life, because that is my opinion, but is time to talk about some elements, or the concrete genres of the whole variety of kinds of compositions in the field of music. For me there are several and various good musical genres, some of them have an old tradition as classical music, others have new origins as rock music, other have old cause and modern elements as jazz, and there is the folk music with ancient elements of one traditional determined culture. The music I most like is rock, but also I enjoy with other genres like jazz, blues, folk and even the some classical pieces.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario