jueves, 24 de octubre de 2013
The pet I had
Hello!, I had many pets in past years, but nowadays I don't have any. Two of them were dogs, they were Saint Bernards, this breed of dogs is very friendly and loving, but also they are very strong and fierce. The older one was Arnold and it was the father of the other, Silver. My family bought the first in 1995 around when it was a puppy, I still can remember how Arnold was in these times, it looked like a hair ball and was very beautiful and fearful, I remember it did piss in everywhere. In these years I lived in a house of neighborhood so Arnold had little space to move inside home, so at weekends my father let out it of the house, and they walked on the street of our neighborhood, when it happened the people gave caress to my dog. Arnold liked to have fun with people. With the pass of the years Arnold grew and I can say it was the most beautiful Saint Bernard I have ever seen, and then it mated with other dog of the same breed, and the couple had many offspring, one of them was Silver. After that, my family moved on other place to live, these house had a bigger garden, there our dogs could move and walk more comfortable, but they couldn't leave of the house because in the outside there were other fierce dogs. About Silver I can say that it was very power and fast, unlike others St. Bernards it looked very athletic, and it liked run with me or other member of the family. Then they grew older and became more quiet, so when were old dogs died at twelve and eleven years old, first died Arnold and the next year was the turn of Silver. I loved them and sometimes I feel sadness for their absence.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
How cool! I love St. Bernard dogs are very cute! You could share a photo with us. Greetings!
ResponderEliminar