jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013
A good friend
Well, I don't have many friends, but I have one that he is a close friend and I can say about him that he is a good person. My friend's name is Carlos, and we met in the primary school, when we were thirteenth years around. Since then each one has been knowing to other as classmate, and with the pass of years more like human being. Carlos is a languaje teacher, he studied at Universidad de Santiago de Chile, and nowadays he is working in a municipal school, teaching to children or better said teenagers. About the things what we have in common, I think they would be the point of view of the social topics, the thinking about the humanity, our philosophy of life, and even in some aspects the apreciation of nature and ancestral values of ancient and aboriginal cultures. Nowadays we don't get together very often, because both he or I are busy in our respective tasks, so when the two have free time we meet and share our experiences. I like talk to him about any matter and even we entertain only doing that, speaking about his work, the dialy life, politics, music, our problems, our future expectatives and hopes, the activities we are doing and what we have done in the past, things like funny comments and interesting conversations, I think when we meet the time pass fast, so these moments are relaxed and I can take a break in my routine and share with a good friend.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Nice Friendship, I hope that you and your friend to get together and have a good time.
ResponderEliminarBye :D
It's is good to have a friend to talk about that things and it's difficult to find people whit similar perspectives :)
ResponderEliminar